Join us on March 21 as we introduce the
latest release of Global Mapper
Blue Marble Geographics will be hosting a live webinar showcasing the highlights of the latest release of Global Mapper. Version 18.1 is a complimentary upgrade to version 18 and includes numerous functional enhancements and performance improvements throughout many areas of the software.
The release of version 18 of Global Mapper in September of last year introduced a completely redesigned interface to optimize workflow and improve productivity. Building on this foundation, version 18.1 includes upgrades to the 3D Viewer, fly-through visualization, format support, and much more.
Among the specific topics that will be covered in this presentation are:
- Improved interaction between the 2D and 3D Views
- New function to calculate color statistics within an area
- Options to adjust bank angle and velocity when creating a fly-through
- New Range Ring option to derive the radius from an attribute
- Several new formats
- New online data sources
- For LiDAR Module users, a new QC tool for adjusting elevations to ground control points