Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Jeff McKenna
It would be great to have the Romania/geo-spatial.org local chapter make
a brief report (2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki
page below).

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Vasile Crăciunescu
Administrator
Hey, Jeff!

OSGeo Romania / geo-spatial.org will deliver the annual report, as usual, during AGM.

Thanks,
Vasile

Sent from my mobile device

> On 3 Aug 2018, at 23:59, Jeff McKenna [hidden email] [geo-spatial] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It would be great to have the Romania/geo-spatial.org local chapter make
> a brief report (2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki
> page below).

Excellent, thank you!

-jeff

On 2018-08-03 6:26 PM, Vasile Craciunescu [hidden email]