Fw: Urban Session at EGU 2017 [April 23-28, 2017]

Fw: Urban Session at EGU 2017 [April 23-28, 2017]

geo-spatial.org mailing list

Dear Colleagues,
Apologies for multiple postings.
This notice intends to alert you to an approaching deadline for our Urban session at the upcoming European Geophysical Union (EGU) General Assembly in Vienna (April 23-28).  We solicit papers covering a broad range of urban-relevant topics, including:
   - urban metabolism,

   - energy demand,

   - multi-scale modeling,

   - observational campaign(s),

   - adaptation and mitigation,
   - urban planning/GIS and socioeconomic advances related to urbanization,
   - remote sensing advances,
   - urban bioemeteorology and health
More info:http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/22751

Submission deadline: January 11, 2017
I would greatly appreciate your sharing this information with interested students, postdocs, and colleagues, and hope to see you in Vienna. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,Sorin