Fw: TR: Kampala and Dubrovnik INSPIRE Hackathon FREE WEBINAR on 1st April at 11 AM CEST

Fw: TR: Kampala and Dubrovnik INSPIRE Hackathon FREE WEBINAR on 1st April at 11 AM CEST

Cozmin Lucau

Dear all,

let me invite you for tomorrow webinar dedicated to Machine Learning algorithms and their use for object detection in satellite images.

During the webinar you will learn:

Why is field boundaries detection important for agriculture?

What are current emphasis on AI in relation to satellite data?

What  ML algorithms can be used for land cover classification?

Learn more about Using ML for detection of Land Use Objects

Introduction to datacubes, OGC coverages, coverage services, rasdaman, python API,

Services available for both Dubrovnik INSPIRE hackathon and Kampala INSPIRE hackathon challenges.

 The webinar is scheduled at 11 AM CEST.

If you are interested in this topic, do not hesitate to register at https://plan4all.lpages.co/2020-inspire-hackathon-d2k7/

We are looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow!

Cordially

Hana Kubíčková

DISCLAIMER
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
The Walloon Agricultural Research Centre accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the content of this message.
Official correspondence is confirmed by post with the signature of an authorised agent from the department.

Re: Fw: TR: Kampala and Dubrovnik INSPIRE Hackathon FREE WEBINAR on 1st April at 11 AM CEST

Cozmin Lucau
 Buna ziua,
Mai multe informatii si alte subiecte in perioada urmatoare :

Dubrovnik INSPIRE Hackathon 2020 | Plan4all

|  |  |

|  |
Dubrovnik INSPIRE Hackathon 2020 | Plan4all

Multa sanatate si numai bine !

C.

[...]

FREE WEBINAR : Assessing phenological events based on Copernicus data

Cozmin Lucau
Dear all,

let me invite you for tomorrow webinar dedicated to

Assessing phenological events based on Copernicus data

During the webinar you will learn:.
   - Phenology in agriculture
   - Phenology relevant data (RS/Copernicus data, other sources of data): definition and availability. Radar and optical data
   - New data analysis methods such as deep learning algorithms

The webinar is scheduled at 10 AM CEST.

If you are interested in this topic, do not hesitate to register at:

2020 INSPIRE hackathon Dub10

|  |