Quantcast

Fw: [IFPRS] Junior chair in Data Science for Earth, Space and Environmental Sciences

Fw: [IFPRS] Junior chair in Data Science for Earth, Space and Environmental Sciences

geo-spatial.org mailing list
 De: Jocelyn Chanussot <[hidden email]>
 Para: [hidden email]
 Enviadas: Terça-feira, 18 de Abril de 2017 17:56

Dear Colleague,

Please note that a Junior Chair will open this year in Grenoble, France,
focused on Data Science for Earth, Space and Environmental Sciences.
The position is for 3 years.

The application deadline is on may 21st.

My team at GIPSA-Lab is eligible to host the selected young researcher.

If you are (or know somebody who could be) interested, please be in
touch as soon as possible and send me a CV to start the discussion.

More information:
https://data-institute.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/job-opportunities/junior-chair-in-data-science-for-earth-space-and-environmental-sciences-at-universite-grenoble-alpes-708580.htm?RH=1488534206238

best wishes,

Jocelyn

Jocelyn Chanussot
Professor, Signal and Image Processing

Visit my homepage !
http://jocelyn-chanussot.net

E-mail: [hidden email]

Surface mail:
GIPSA-Lab, DIS
Domaine universitaire
11 rue des Mathematiques
BP 46 - 38402 Saint Martin d Heres cedex